When buying your a Brisbane property it is essential that everything goes smoothly with the transfer to your name. This detailed and exacting process is called “Conveyancing”. Our depth of legal and conveyancing experience combined has helped many thousands of people across Brisbane and Queensland complete their property purchase with ease.
We offer fixed price Brisbane conveyancing and offer to put your mind at ease by completing our property purchase enquiry form to commit to the price and answer any questions you have right now.
What searches are included for house and land purchases?
For residential home or land purchases, we carry out the following property searches required to reasonably secure your purchase.
Standard Search Package:
- Title Search upon receipt of the contract
- Council Rates Search which reveals information about the state of the rate account.
- Main Roads Search
- Land Tax Clearance Search
- Registered Plan of Land
- Title Search on the day of settlement.
What searches are included for purchases of units, townhouses, and dwellings with a body corporate?
In addition to the searches list above for house and land, we also need to acquire:
1. Body Corporate Information Certificate which reveals the state of the body coporate levies
Is anything else?
Some lenders …
Some Lenders require a settlement notice to be lodged with the Department of Natural Resources. Our fee for this service is $50. ING, National Bank, Bendigo Bank, HSBC, RAMS, Heritage Building Society, Bank West are examples of lenders that require this.
Your lender may require a certificate of currency to ensure that the entire property is insured
Should you have concerns about a specific aspect of your property, then there are a range of other searches to provide additional piece of mind, including:
- Contaminated Land
- Calculate your stamp duty.
- Read up on our process
- See our page with some tips when purchasing.
- Clauses for inclusion in your contract’s special conditions.
- Send us an general enquiry
Simply fill in the fields marked with a *. But please let us know as much as you can about the transaction for the most accurate quote.